- How I learned about Webinar Jam
- My thoughts about Webinars
- What is the best webinar platform in 2020 and beyond?
- Who should get Webinar Jam (4.0)
- Advantages and Pros
- Disadvantages and Cons
- Customer testimonials and influencers who are using Webinar Jam
- Pricing Plan for Webinar Jam
- Alternatives to Webinar Jam
- My Webinar Jam Bonuses
- Frequently Asked Questions
- How much does Webinar Jam cost?
- What is Webinar Jam?
- How do I use Webinar Jam?
- What is the best webinar platform?
- How does Webinar Jam compare to it's competitors?
- Who is the team behind Webinar Jam?
- Can a business be improved with a Webinar Software?
- Do I need to have a Webinar as part of my sales funnel?
- Do I need Webinars to build a successful online business even if I'm just starting out?
- Is Webinar Jam going to slow down my computer?
- Will Webinar Jam help you get more webinar attendees?
- Can I use my own subdomain for my webinar?
- Is it possible to personalize the webinar screen with my logo or brand?
- Does Webinar Jam use a Multi-language platform?
How I learned about Webinar Jam
Just in case you're not using Webinars as part of your sales funnel, then you're probably missing out on a potential way to nurture and convert more website visitors into qualified leads and buyers.
According to the Content Marketing Institute, they've found out that B2B (Business to Business) has been catching on webinar marketing but not yet for B2C (Business to consumers), so there's still potentially a lot of opportunities there.
Armed with this information and a desire to provide value first to my readers, I knew I had to add webinars to my marketing arsenal.
Thus my search for the best webinar software began.
In this article, I'll share with you what I've found out about Webinar Jam (version 4) and provide you a detailed review and analysis of this tool.
As disclosure and disclaimer, I'm not paid by Webinar Jam to write this review. I've purchased Webinar Jam on my own, and have decided to share my experience.
I'm an affiliate of Webinar Jam and that means that if you decide to sign-up via my affiliate links, I'll throw in some extra bonuses as a way of saying thanks for the affiliate commissions earned through that referral (without any extra cost on your part).
If you're eager to jump and try out Webinar Jam, here's the official site.
My thoughts about Webinars
My initial impression about webinars was that it looks too difficult technically and content-wise to create.
This is what has hindered me in the past to create a webinar. It just felt that there's TOO MUCH work, that it's not worth it or worth my time trying.
I've realized what a BIG mistake that was.
Until I had helped a client launch their own webinar and when they first launched it, and they made 5 sales of a $997 product.
That's almost $5,000 USD in just 1.5 hours of web presentation.
I knew that I had to ADD this as one of the channels to promote my brand and content.
When I dived deeper, I tried to look at why webinars, or short for web seminars work.
Just think about it. When someone signs up and registers for a webinar, it tells you a few things about your prospect.
- It tells you that you've HIT a nerve that they've actually signed up for something that you are offering (the free webinar)
- It tells you that they are giving you PERMISSION to send them more info about the topic and the problem they are facing
- And if they attended the webinar, it tells you how HIGHLY INTERESTED they are
- Depending on your offer, if you've done your Webinars correctly, you can then present your irresistible offer and collect payment if they want to purchase or buy.
Obviously, there's more detail about how webinar's work, but that's the brief overview for now.
I'm assuming that you already know how powerful webinars can be to drive more qualified visitors and prospects into your sales funnels.
In the meantime, let me quickly talk about the 3 different types of webinars and how you can use Webinar Jam and EverWebinar to launch any of these types of webinars.
As the name implies, an automated webinar is a type of webinar that doesn't need you to be presenting LIVE. The advantage of this type of webinar is that you can “edit” awkward pauses, “uhms”, and portions that you don't want people to see or hear.
Choosing webinar softwares like Everwebinar is key because it gives a feel that it's a live recording instead of an automated or pre-recorded webinar.
When it comes to Live Webinars, this is where Webinar Jam outshines and outperforms most of the competitors.
The cloud-based broadcasting technology that they use handles registrants and users for up to 5,000 people for one webinar.
Gotowebinar has a limit of 1,000 and if you try other live webinar software, you'll notice that the price increases dramatically when there are more users registered for that webinar.
There are also up to 6 LIVE presenters with Webinar Jam so you can multi-host your webinar session with up to 6 different persons or locations.
I'll dive deeper into the advantages of Webinar Jam 4.0 below, but if you'd like to jump right in, check it out here.
And finally, there are hybrid webinars which is usually a combination of both automated and live webinar presentations.
I prefer to use this approach if you want to go with a product launch type of promotion, or if you are looking for a great way to get feedback and engagement with your readers without the fear of being “live” on your actual presentation.
So the way that I use it is that I'm “LIVE” before and after the WEBINAR presentation to say hi to registrants and answer their questions at the end of the call.
But during the webinar presentation itself, it will be AUTOMATED and PRE-RECORDED. This way, I can present my recording properly as I can edit it before hosting the webinar.
What is the best webinar platform in 2020 and beyond?
While there are tons of options out there, there are a couple of things that I think you should consider when deciding on which webinar platform to try and use for growing your online business.
These criteria might include:
- How difficult it is to use the webinar platform?
- Does it have features that can handle an influx of users?
- Does it work great on ALL devices? mobile, tablet, desktop
- What is the cost (monthly/annual) for practical reasons?
These are just some of the things that I think you should consider. Which brings me back to my conclusion that Webinar Jam (version 4.0) is one of the best solutions out there today.
Who should get Webinar Jam (4.0)
If you're single-handedly operating your online business, then it makes total sense that you choose something that you will USE.
And webinars are great for solopreneurs especially if you are selling high-ticket items ($497+ and above products or services).
Online Coaches and Consultants
Webinars are a MUST in your industry. The top online coaches and consultants in the various industries and niches use webinars to attract more coaching clients and attract more followers to grow their brand.
If you're selling or planning to sell high-ticket courses and programs, I think that it's imperative that you use WEBINARS to sell them.
A high-ticket program or course needs a lot of trust and nurturing to justify the higher price point than low ticket items like ebooks.
Bloggers or Vloggers
Even if you're just blogging or creating videos like me, why not increase your brand's authority and value you provide to other people by doing webinars.
Speakers and Authors
How about Public speaking and Book authors? Webinars are a great way to boost your brand's credibility, book launch success and event success. Co-host with other speakers and authors for wider reach.
Advantages and Pros
- A seamless and smooth experience for your users and prospects
- It can increase your signup and attendance rates through the roof!
- Ease of use for you and your team, even if you've never launched a webinar before
- There are tons of video materials that provide a detailed step for every little thing, which is super helpful if this is your first time to launch your webinar funnel
- Great customer service
- Not as expensive as other solutions out there like GotoWebinar
- Device-agnostic – works great on mobile devices, tablet devices, and your desktop devices. No matter where your customers are viewing your webinars, it will look great in full High Definition, 30 FPS.
- It contains live chat integration to keep your customers engaged. Keep your audience engaged with sticky announcements, question, and answer during the webinar presentation
- Automated recordings can be launched to replicate your live webinars. Send these replays to your audience that missed the webinar and replicate the actions from the live webinar, even the exact comments created during the live session
- Pricing is straightforward with a $1 trial period.
- Flexible scheduling options so you can schedule an event anytime you like.
- Bring your attendees into the center stage and spotlight. Imagine giving your audience a voice. Let them become a presenter (on-the-fly) and give them the mic and video so they can share their voice. Useful for doing a “hot-seat” session during the webinar.
- Beautiful, Gorgeous and customizable landing page templates. Don't get caught in limited design options from your webinar software. Choose from beautiful point-and-click templates, easy split-testing, free unlimited hosting that's mobile responsive.
- Reach and remind your customers via SMS – With these powerful communication options, you'll make sure that your audience gets reminded of the webinar's they've signed up for.
- Active Offers – turn your webinars into a money-making machine with these types of displays. Live active offers, provides a button, an image, and urgency or scarcity factors to help you boost your conversion rates.
- Tech issues during the live webinar? Hit the reboot or panic button – Within 10-15 seconds everybody will be ready to continue where you left off during a technical glitch, which can always happen.
- Polls and Surveys – Get feedback immediately, without requiring additional software or paying for a third-party solution.
- Browser-based and shareable assets during the presentation – Nothing to download (super helpful for viewers even with old devices) and provide download links to PDFs, files and more.
- You can use a Drawing board during presentation – Want to convey something on the screen and take note of it? Add screen notes and annotations easily with Webinar Jam.
- Add a Pre-recorded video during your Live presentation – Have something that's pre-recorded and you'd like to present it? It's as easy as one-two-three.
- Your audience can register quickly with One-click registration and confirmation.
- Integrations into CRM of your choice. Tag them (CRM-tagged based solutions only) based on the actions they took.
- Powerful Control center so you can maintain focus on what matters the most without overwhelming yourself of running your webinars.
- You can run FREE or PAID webinars with their built-in payment systems.
- Always-ON room is an option for 24/7 dedicated and branded room for your business.
- Password Protected Rooms – You can secure your content only for VIP members. Password protect these webinars easily without third-party membership software.
- Analytics – You can't improve what you don't track. But not anymore with the registration ratio, show-up ratio provided in the built-in analytics of Webinar Jam.
Disadvantages and Cons
- UI can seem to feel like outdated
- Funnel tracking of your attendees can be quite challenging
- Video training can be quite fast for beginners
- Some advanced features that have been promises like streaming live to Facebook were removed or non-functional
Customer testimonials and influencers who are using Webinar Jam
According to Webinar Jam's website, there are over 35,000 users of their software across 40+ different industries.
That's strong social proof because it's been proven that webinars are a great way to sell your products and services to more people.
Pricing Plan for Webinar Jam
- Unlimited Webinars
- Up to 2 Presenters
- Up to 500 Attendees
- 2 hours max duration
- Unlimited Webinars
- Up to 4 Presenters
- Up to 2,000 Attendees
- 3 hours max duration
- Always-On live room
- The Panic Button
- Unlimited Webinars
- Up to 6 Presenters
- Up to 5,000 attendees
- 4 Hours Max Duration
- Always-On live room
- The Panic Button
- The Control Center
Alternatives to Webinar Jam
If you're looking for other webinar software available today, here are some of the top options.
Webinar Jam vs EverWebinar
Webinar Jam vs Easy Webinar
Webinar Jam vs Goto Webinar
Webinar Jam vs Webinar Ninja
Webinar Jam vs Demio
Webinar Jam vs Zoom Webinars
My Webinar Jam Bonuses
Bonus #1 – Webinar Conversion Hacks
Bonus training on how to increase your attendance rates, show-up conversion rates and sales conversion rates.
Bonus #2 – Webinar Email Automation Hacks
Bonus training on how to keep your customers engaged before, during and after your webinar presentation so that you can increase your sales
Bonus #3 – Webinar Traffic Generation 2020
Bonus training on how to get more attendees for your webinars in 2020. I'll show you various methods that have been proven to drive highly targeted traffic to your sales funnels including webinars.
How to get these bonuses?
Just sign up for Webinar Jam via my affiliate links here (or the big button below) and send me an email at ryan(at)trafficsalad.org with your transaction/receipt number. I'll send the bonuses with 24-72 hours.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Webinar Jam cost?
The cost of Webinar Jam starts at $499/year and can be as high as $999/year for the Enterprise level.
What is Webinar Jam?
Webinar Jam is a cloud-based webinar broadcasting software that you can use to launch webinar presentations without the technical hassle and huge costs associated with traditional webinar software.
How do I use Webinar Jam?
There are many ways to use Webinar Jam. You can use it to sell your products, establish your authority, increases your brand recognition and more. You can launch an automated, live or hybrid webinars with Webinar Jam.
What is the best webinar platform?
There are many options out there and the best software is one that you'll use on a consistent basis. Webinar Jam has been one of the consistent top performers when it comes to long-term webinar solutions.
How does Webinar Jam compare to it's competitors?
It's currently one if not the #1 webinar software in my opinion. I've compared Webinar Jam to other webinar software in this article. Check it out for a more detailed analysis.
Who is the team behind Webinar Jam?
The team behind Webinar Jam is Genesis Digital, headed by Andy Jenkins, etc. They are also the team behind the highly successful sales funnel software: Kartra (read my full analysis of Kartra here)
Can a business be improved with a Webinar Software?
A business only improves if it can either increase its revenue or it can decrease its operational costs turning savings into opportunities to invest in other areas. Webinar software can help increase revenue if done and used properly (to build trust, establish an audience and sell high-ticket products and services).
Do I need to have a Webinar as part of my sales funnel?
If you're selling high-ticket products, services, coaching and consulting, it's highly recommended that you add a webinar as part of your sales funnel process. Webinars can help turn cold prospects into hot buyers after they've viewed a webinar presentation. And with a strong, irresistible offer can move a lead into a paying customer.
Do I need Webinars to build a successful online business even if I'm just starting out?
It's not needed. You can still succeed in building an online business without doing webinars. But if you want to compete in today's industry, you need to up your game. And providing webinars is one way of getting ahead of your competitors.
Is Webinar Jam going to slow down my computer?
No, it won't. There's nothing to install when you use Webinar Jam. What can slow down your experience is a slow internet connection. So make sure that there is no one using streaming services like Netflix or Disney+ when you're hosting a live webinar presentation unless you're sure that your internet bandwidth can handle it.
Will Webinar Jam help you get more webinar attendees?
Unfortunately not. Webinar Jam won't help you get registrants or attendees. Fortunately, with my Webinar Traffic Bonuses, I'll show you several methods on how you can get more traffic to your webinars and increase your attendance rates.
Can I use my own subdomain for my webinar?
In the higher plans, there's an Always-on option that you can use for your own brand. It starts at the PRO plan.
Is it possible to personalize the webinar screen with my logo or brand?
Yes. With the customizable landing pages of Webinar Jam, you can add your own design, logos, images and more.
Does Webinar Jam use a Multi-language platform?
You can use it even if you're in a different language. But it won't support automate translation and multi-language platform as of right now.