Is it worth it? How you can use Easy Webinar to sell your coaching, products, and services 24x7 by leveraging a one simple webinar
Easy Webinar is one of the top webinar platforms today.
Easy Webinar Review and Tutorial
Have you ever tried using webinars when building relationships with your potential readers and customers? Here are just some of the benefits of using webinars and why I like them:
- Engages with your audience – They get to see and hear your voice which is a great way for people to “know” the person behind the blog.
- Build relationships with your customers and readers – Again, this is another form or medium of communication.
- Automated, Live and Hybrid Webinar Presentations – Probably one of the biggest challenges why a lot of people are still not using webinars is because they are afraid of facing the camera or they might be concerned with what they have to say.
- Build a Loyal Following – Webinars can be a great way to build community and a loyal following for your niche and blog.
- Position Myself as an Expert – With Webinars you could easily position yourself as an expert in your topic because you’ve taken the time to create training that other people won’t.
- Sells without Being Salesy – This is probably my most favorite reason of doing webinars. It has allowed countless of people to generate massive sales without being salesy. It’s more of an art than a skill. But webinars can help you sell more if you focus of giving more at first.
What kind of webinars can I do?
Create unlimited events with unlimited attendees! Live events, automated events, hybrid events, summits and more! Share a presentation or talk live, it’s all up to you!
Live streaming events. Easy Webinar uses Youtube Live as the livestream technology behind Easy Webinar, you can have up to 10 co-presenters in the room with you!
You can have unlimited number of attendees or you can have private (GTW) style events.
You can also have automated webinars for streamed real time video events (youtube, Amazon s3 or Vimeo)
Event funnel editing. Create your events quickly!
Who are using Easy Webinar? These experts…
Amy Porterfield, Ryan Lee, Devin Duncan, John Lee Dumas, Chris Farrell, Marcia Ramsland and Casey Zeman!
How does Easy Webinar work?
Easy Webinar is a SAAS tool that’s hosted at easywebinar” rel=”noreferrer noopener” target=”_blank”>app.easywebinar.com
To create your first event, just follow the webinar funnel (steps). Just complete the missing details for your webinar.
The most important thing here is that you need to host your Videos on Youtube Live (meaning recorded live via streaming) or host your videos on Amazon S3.
Regular Youtube videos won’t work because it’s not streaming. But I have a cool work-around for that (more details later).
Are there templates? Yes…
There are a couple of templates inside Easy Webinar. But if you have landing page tools like Leadpages, you can use those tools as well.
How to integrate Easy Webinar with other tools?
Integration with Easy Webinar and your CRM/Email/other software is easy because of API and Zapier integration.
Easy Webinar VS Webinar Jam VS Webinar Ninja
The biggest difference between these softwares are the costs and a little bit on the interface/design and features.
Discount and Pricing Options
You can grab the best price for Easy Webinar using this affiliate link.
My Easy Webinar 5.0 Bonuses
If you decide to get Easy Webinar 5.0 via my affiliate links, you’ll also get these exclusive bonuses:
Bonus #1 – My Easy Webinar Youtube Live Streaming Strategy
I’ll show you how I’m streaming “pre-recorded” videos as my webinar videos.
This will allow you to take advantage of streaming features without spending on video hosting costs.
Since it’s on Youtube Live, it can accomodate 1,000+ people with no problem or connection issues.
Bonus #2 – My Easy Webinar Checklist
Running a webinar should not be complicated and difficult.
I’ve created my first webinar using Google Slides, a Screen-recording software, and a microphone.
I didn’t record a head-shot webinar (my face on screen), because I’m a little-bit shy on the camera yet.