In this article, I'll introduce you to eight (8) of the best landing page builders out there.
Each of these tools is designed to make it easy for anyone to create stunning landing pages in minutes.
But what makes a good landing page creator?
What can make it stand out from the crowd?
|Page Builder||Best For||Detailed Review|
|Unbounce||Overall and CRO||(Coming soon)|
|Instapage||Marketing Agencies||(Coming soon)|
|Clickfunnels||Community Support||Clickfunnels review|
|Elementor PRO||WordPress Users||Elementor review|
|Swipe Pages||AMP-Mobile Pages||Swipe Pages review|
|Leadpages||Course creators and Coaches||Leadpages review|
|Pagemaker||Affiliate Marketers||(Coming soon)|
Unbounce - Best Overall & for CRO
Smart builder vs Classic builder
This makes it easy to create landing pages quickly, but the Smart Builder has some limitations on how you can customize them.
However, building a landing page with the classic builder takes longer than smart builder.
If you already have some web design skills, then you probably prefer Classic Builder.
Key features of Unbounce
- Create professional, unlimited professional-looking landing pages
- Increase traffic and conversions with split testing
- Access over 1,000+ pre-designed landing page templates
- Integrate with Zapier to automate tasks like sending new leads automatically to your email list
- Make your own design and style with hundreds of components, backgrounds, and themes
- Easily create and manage any type of website
- Drag and drop a/b split testing
- Fully responsive landing pages and templates
- Add your own branded and custom domains
- All templates are compatible with any device, desktop, and mobile
With Unbounce’s drag-and-drop editor, you don’t even need any HTML experience to get started.
Wix - Best for Beginners & Newbies
If you want to build a website and a landing page w/out meddling with web hosting stuff, Wix is the way to go.
This means you don't have to worry about learning HTML coding or spending hours tweaking your site's appearance.
So you don't have to spend hours designing a template from scratch and you'll be confident that it's ready for search engine optimization so that people can find your content and website online.
The interface is intuitive and easy to navigate. Plus, you can access support 24/7 via live chat and phone calls.
Key features of Wix
- Build your first landing page in minutes
- Make sales with landing pages and squeeze pages
- Easily generate leads
- Easily manage content on your website
- Create beautiful, unique landing pages, websites, and blog templates
- Use pre-designed landing page templates and (single or) multi-step forms to get visitors and leads
- Easily add interactive elements like forms (part of email marketing tools) and images
Instapage - Best for Agency Owners
Choose Instapage as your landing page builder if you have a client/service-based business.
If you run an online advertising agency, you need a tool that helps you build landing pages faster than ever.
And Instapage does just that.
With its powerful drag & drop interface, you can easily customize your landing pages with hundreds of pre-designed templates.
Plus, Instapage offers a variety of tools to help you create custom landing pages.
The most useful feature is the ability to add dynamic content to your landing pages.
This means you can use Instapage to create landing pages that automatically update with real-time data.
Another great feature is the ability to create multiple versions of each landing page.
So instead of creating one version of every single landing page, you can create different versions of each landing page, depending on who the visitor is and where he came from.
And finally, Instapage lets you create ads directly within your landing pages.
This makes it super simple to create landing pages that target specific audiences.
Instapage is a powerful tool for growing your agency business.
With Instapage, you can easily create stunning landing pages for your online business without having to hire a web designer.
This means you can save thousands of dollars while increasing conversions and generating more revenue.
Plus, Instapage comes with a suite of tools that allow you to customize your website experience.
For example, you can add custom forms, maps, and videos to increase your conversion rate.
You can even integrate Instapage with other services, including MailChimp, Google Analytics, and Facebook Ads.
With these integrations, you can collect data from multiple sources and analyze results.
As an additional benefit, Instapage allows you to run paid ads through its own advertising network.
So you can spend less time managing your campaign and more time focusing on running your business.
To learn more about why Instapage is the best choice for growing your agency business, click here.
As a marketing agency, you are always looking for ways to improve your conversion rates and your client's campaigns as well.
You have probably tried a variety of methods, but have you ever considered using landing pages?
Instapage.com is another landing page builder for marketing agencies because it offers scientifically proven layouts that are designed to increase conversions.
With Instapage, you can also change your content for each unique audience, making it easy to customize your message and target specific groups of people.
With Instapage’s lead generation tool, you can create targeted landing pages that convert prospects into leads.
Prices start at $199/month (annual but $299/mo for monthly), but there are more premium plans that can be customized for your particular needs.
Clickfunnels - Best for sales funnels
It's a very popular all-one-marketing platform.
But I love Kartra for sales funnels and for any other all-in-one marketing platform.
One of those benefits is that it allows you to build funnels quickly and easily.
Key features of Clickfunnels
- There are over 100,000 active entrepreneurs who use ClickFunnels.
- Add “one click upsells” and dramatically increase your revenue from each sale.
- Use our “drag ‘n' drop editor” to create high converting pages.
- Running smart affiliate programs within your funnel
If you don't want to build your own landing pages or sales funnels because you don't have the skills, time or patience to do them, you can hire a freelancer or an expert to build one for you.
Clickfunnels has a huge community of “funnel hackers” and finding an expert to help you with your own project is not going to be a big problem.
This is the reason Clickfunnels is what I would consider to be the best landing page builder if you're planning to outsource your work.
There's tons of high quality templates available and experts who are proficient in using Clickfunnels whom you can hire at very affordable rates.
If you want a simple, no frills landing page builder, go with Unbounce.
Elementor - Best for WordPress
Are you tired of choosing which landing page builder works great with WordPress?
Are you frustrated with Gutenberg and other WordPress page builders because it's hard to use and customize?
It's also super simple to learn and use.
Elementor has over 100+ prebuilt templates that make it easy to create stunning landing pages and full-blown websites.
Key features of Elementor Pro
- #1 website creation tool for WordPress
- Over 100 widgets!
- Pixel-Perfect Design
- Live Drag & Drop Editor
- You don't need any programming skills
- Create unlimited web pages using one platform
- Advanced web creation techniques
- Professional Workflow capabilities
- Enhances your WordPress design and editing experience
With over 10+ million active installs worldwide, it’s no wonder why.
Whether you want to design a simple blog post, a full eCommerce store, or anything else, Elementor makes building your site fast and easy.
All you need is a browser and some creativity. You'll find everything you need in the editor window.
Drag elements onto the page, arrange them however you like, and add text, images, videos, and much more.
The best part about Elementor is that it can be used to make any type of website.
From blogs to online stores, portfolios to personal sites, Elementor lets you do whatever you want.
Swipe Pages - Best for Mobile-ready
Key features of Swipe Pages
- Generate incredibly fast, mobile optimized AMPs without any coding
- “Well-balanced: simple, intuitive interface
- A powerful toolset for designers, developers, marketers, and anyone else who wants to create websites
- AMP pages are served from Google‘s cache.
- 25+ Advanced Modules
- Fully responsive, multi-screen editing
- High Converting Templates for every use case
- Doesn't use generic “your headline goes here” template.
- With one click, sell products using Stripe Checkout
- Dynamic text for personalization messaging
- Experiment and optimize with A/B testing.G
Leadpages - Best for online coaches
Key features of Leadpages
- LeadPages is a very wide range, versatile tool yet affordable.
- It can be used for just about any type of website or unlimited landing pages.
- Leadpages is the easiest way to create a website. You can use the drag-and-drop editor to build your own website or pick from one of our pre-built templates.
- Leadpages can be used to build a complete website, or a blog.
- You can also use Leadpages to build a simple landing page for your business.
- The Leadpages platform is easy to use and you can start promoting your site today.
Leadpages is a great landing page builder for coaches, consultants, and those who create courses and other types of content. They offer lots of templates designed for coaches and consultants, and affordable pricing and plans.
LeadPages.net allows you to create, test and launch highly converting web pages with ease.
Landing pages are the most effective marketing tool if you want to increase sales and turn prospects into customers.
The LeadPages dedicated landing page builder lets you focus on creating a beautiful, well-designed page that converts visitors into leads.
In fact, it’s one of the easiest online tools available to build high-converting landing pages that generate sales at scale.
Whether you need a basic page for your business, or a more complex landing page for a product or service, LeadPages has templates to cover every occasion.
LeadPages also offers powerful features such as drag and drop design elements, responsive layout, A/B split testing, and SEO optimization so that your content can be found on the search engines.
It’s a great tool to use for your own business website, or if you run an online store you can offer your products in a simple, but elegant and effective way.
And also, LeadPages can act as a standalone service to create an entire lead generation funnel.
If you’re looking to grow your coaching business, or you want to offer your products online, LeadPages has dozens of templates designed specifically for coaches and consultants.
You can even create templates for your own products and services—perfect for course creators.
When I first saw Leadpages in beta, I knew it had potential.
But with its simplicity, powerful features, it blew me away. (We even did a full review here, which means we’ve got to know some pretty impressive features.)
Pagemaker - Best for affiliates
Key features of Pagemaker
- Design high converting web pages in under 10 minutes using drag & drop page builder.
- Integrates with third party software via Pabbly, Integromat, etc
- Includes the most robust set of ecommerce features found in any page builder on the market
- Customize your page with our extensive library of components including form builders, social media widgets, sliders, maps, calendars, buttons and more
- Easily add text, images, videos, and other elements to a page with simple drag-and-drop
- Fast and easy to use drag-and-drop interface allows you to build and style responsive web pages with ease
- Over 7,000+ people use Pagemaker around the world to grow their online business
- Add video to your page to increase engagement and conversions
- Use our free template library to quickly create stunning web pages and mobile apps for your next project
Top Features of Page Builders
They should be easy to use
The best landing page builder will also allow you to add your own custom elements such as forms, videos or images.
All in all, there’s no doubt that landing page builders have become essential tools for any business owner who wants to get more customers through their websites.
You should have flexibility and control over your designs
You shouldn’t need to rely on templates or pre-made layouts. Instead, you should be able to design each element of your landing page yourself.
This includes adding new sections, changing colors, fonts and more.
Pricing should be affordable
They should integrate with your existing tools
If you do, you need to consider a landing page builder that can integrate or work seamlessly with your existing (and future) software like email integrations.
Zapier is a software that can help connect your landing page builder to other tools you use.
Should work well in mobile devices
To make sure your landing page works well for both desktop and mobile visitors, you need to consider how it will look and function on each device.
Should have insight on landing pages
They allow you to test different messages, copy, images, calls to action, etc., to see what works best for your audience.
- How many people visit your website from your landing page?
- What percentage of those people convert?
- Which call to actions get clicked most often?
- Are there any common trends in terms of which types of content perform best?
- Do certain keywords tend to bring more traffic to your landing page?
- These questions can be answered by tracking the data in your landing page platform.
Easy to use visual builder
If not, these can greatly affect your productivity and results.
Ability to do A/B testing and optimization
Landing page design is one of the most important aspects of digital marketing.
You want to make sure your visitors land on a page that converts well. But how do you know what works best?
By testing it out.
Choosing a landing page builder that has the ability to do optimization, split-testing and more can drastically improve your conversion rates that can lead to more sales.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. There's quite a few and decent landing page builder. One that I've used and tested includes a free plan and it's called GroovePages. It's one of the best free landing page builder with a drag-and-drop builder.
If you're using WordPress, there's a Free version of Elementor that includes some basic page building features.
Many landing page builders in 2022 offer some sort of free trial offer or a free plan (free version with limitations) if you want to try it out.
With a little bit of reading, practice and patience, you'll be able to make a landing page, a sales page, offer a free lead magnet, and understand an analytics tool to help you improve conversion rates.