Table of Contents
- Official Site: Leadpages™
- An Easy To Use Landing Page Tool?
- Powerful Ways to Use LeadPages
- A Quick Overview of the Benefits of using Leadpages:
- How I Use Leadpages?
- Why Split Testing is Important?
- Leadpages is Not your typical landing page solution
- If you sell products and services, then your sales page is the most important page on your site.
- The Magic Button feature...
- How About Webinar pages using Leadpages?
- New Leadpages Feature: Leadmagnets – What’s a Leadmagnet?
- Another New Feature Added : Leadboxes
- A New Feature Added Again: LeadLinks!
- My Recommendation on Leadpages
- Here are the leadpages bonuses that you’ll get…
Updated Review: October 2014
- One of the easiest and fastest landing page creation tool (I can create landing pages in less than 10 minutes)
- Has over 80 templates to choose from (more being added monthly)
- They have templates for Sales Pages, Optin Pages, Webinar Pages, Thank you pages, Upsell Pages, Launch Pages, Pre-cart pages, and others like About pages
- NEW! – Marketplace has been launched. Purchase high quality designs made by third party developers (You can also join and sell your templates inside Leadpages)
- NEW! – Email Lead notification – If you just want to use leadpages to collect leads (no need for email marketing), you can now use their email lead notification, built right inside Leadpages.
- NEW! - Leadboxes™ – These are highly converting modal popups that you can use to collect leads via text, images or buttons.
- NEW! – Leadlinks™ – These allows people to join your list, sublist or register for a webinar with a single click.
- NEW! – Split Testing Capabilities – Improve your conversion rate by doing A/B split testing (details later on)
- Leadpages Hosts all the pages so it doesn’t strain slow down your server
- Digital Asset download delivery – You can now use Leadpages to deliver your free reports (pdf file) immediately after they subscribe to your email list.
- Running Facebook Campaigns? You can now quickly create custom tabs inside your Facebook fanpages because leadpages is 100% Facebook compatible.
- If you don’t know where to start, Leadpages has a great training and they also have a feature to sort the landing pages by the highest conversion rates (based on the conversion rates of leadpages customers)
- It’s difficult to create your own Templates/Design. You can either write code or hire a Leadpages template developer to build a customized template (Optimize Press 2 is still best if you want FULL customization of your landing pages)
- There is no way to prevent access to their pages, so you can’t create a membership site.
- The pricing can be quite confusing. The lowest monthly price of $37 is not worth it because the needed features are not available. The best value for your money is the BI-ANNUAL or 2 years subscription on the Enterprise level.
- As always, the difficult part in using these tools is always driving traffic (but don’t worry I got you covered in my bonuses)
I’m using LeadPages when running Facebook marketing campaigns.
I’m also using it for recapturing visitors in my 404 or error pages, my thank you pages, my video sales letter pages, and my welcome gates.
This is really a quick and powerful landing page and split testing tool for online business owners but don’t get it yet without getting these bonuses.
An Easy To Use Landing Page Tool?
If you believe that beauty and technology doesn’t have to be complicated, then you’ll love this leadpages review. I’m going to show you how you can create beautiful sales pages, squeeze pages, video pages, webinar pages, even if you don’t have any technical skills…
I first heard about Leadpages when I was looking for a way to build landing pages. I’ve realized that there are tons of other landing page solutions out there (unbounce, optimize press 2, instabuilder, kajabi, ten minute landing pages, and of course the good old fashioned hard coding them).
I’m going to compare this landing page solution(Leadpages) with other solutions and let you decide whether this is something that would be useful for your online business or not.
Powerful Ways to Use LeadPages
I’ve literally spent a huge amount of time on this review and I’m using leadpages a lot, so I’m pretty sure I’ve had enough experience to cover a lot of ground here.
A Quick Overview of the Benefits of using Leadpages:
- It’s very easy to use
- You can create unlimited number of pages
- Split testing is included
- Beautiful designs and templates
- NEW! – Collect other data like phone number, address, etc…
- Trusted brand and support. Newly funded by venture capitalists
- You can create various landing pages like: 404 pages, welcome gates, squeeze pages, webinar pages, video sales letters, sales letters, thank you pages, presell pages, and more!
- You can easily integrate these pages in Facebook. HTTPS pages included
- NEW! – Leadmagnet – Digital product delivery option after subscribing
- ALL pages are mobile ready! Works with Android, IOS, blackberry and mobile devices
How I Use Leadpages?
I open up leadpages.net (you’ll need at least the PRO account to help you make the most out of your leadpages account), then created a new page.
Instead of just choosing a landing page, I choose, split testing landing page. Split testing is important because it allows me to test “assumptions” or “ideas”. For example, I want to split test which headline would result in more conversions, I can easily do that with the Split-testing feature of Leadpages (make sure you get the PRO version to get this feature).
I will then create my ORIGINAL or control landing page. This is my “main assumption” and my variations would be the ideas that I’d like to test against my Original version. After creating your ORIGINAL Version, you can easily duplicate this page or create a variation landing page with a different template.
I usually duplicate the original version and change the headlines, copy, ebook cover, call to action, etc to match my offer and purpose in my other variations.
Why Split Testing is Important?
Split Testing is important to quickly maximize your conversions. If you are trying to test which headlines, copy and offer would resonate with your readers, you can quickly do this with split testing. You can also use Split testing to increase your conversion rates. As I’ve mentioned in my previous review, improving conversion rates are important because you can increase your number of leads and sales without increasing your traffic.
Leadpages is Not your typical landing page solution
One of the biggest limitations of sales pages (and landing pages in general) is that most are boring! Did you know that your blog posts are not the most important page on your website!
Because for me, sales pages brings in the money!
If you can increase your sales page conversions from 1% to 2% then that’s 100% more revenue for your online business.
Many people spend a lot of time tweaking their social profiles, fanpages, blog posts, and spend little time on their sales pages.
I personally think you should focus most of your time, and testing your sales pages because this is what brings in the sale for your online business. But how do you create these sales pages? What are the best tweaks and types of sales pages that can boost conversions?
Depending on the product or service that you sell, you’ll want to use different forms of media to appeal to different human modalities of learning. You can use text, audio, video and visual presentations to engage your readers and convert more of them into sales. With Leadpages, you can easily create long sales pages, video sales pages, and short sales pages.
But a feature that I love to use in these sales pages is called the “Magic button” feature.
The “magic button” feature is a delayed button that shows on a specified time.
This is important because you don’t want to promote the BUY now button without first providing value. There are many ways to provide value in sales pages, but what I found to have worked best is by creating Video sales Letters.
I provide great content in my video first and then the magic button popups at a specified time. If people learned and liked your content (video) they are most likely to convert and buy whatever it is that you are selling.
Of course, the key here is to provide great value by sharing valuable content first. After providing great value, they are more likely to engage and buy what you are promoting.
This is the reason, magic buttons and sales pages works perfectly. If you want to learn more tips on how to create these highly converting sales pages, I have a cool bonus offer, that you’ll surely love.
How About Webinar pages using Leadpages?
Have you seen the default webinar landing pages of Gotowebinar?
They are pretty generic, and testing shows that a beautiful landing page for your webinar registration pages can help you get more subscribers.
Another reason I use leadpages for my Gotowebinar registration pages is that I can easily add these pages in Facebook.
Because leadpages is 100% Facebook compatible, I don’t need to pay for separate SSL certificates which saves me about $10 per month or $120/year. That’s a lot of savings that I can reinvest for my online business.
New Leadpages Feature: Leadmagnets – What’s a Leadmagnet?
A leadmagnet is a feature that was recently added to leadpages, and it’s primary function is to provide an easy download solution for your digital products.
Just upload your Digital file or “Leadmagnet” inside your leadpages control panel, and it will then be available to your optin pages.
This saves you a lot of time because you don’t need to create separate landing and download pages for your digital products.
Another New Feature Added : Leadboxes
This is really another feature that I absolutely love. You can check out an example of Leadboxes here.
Did you see the popup optin form?
No more annoying popups. Stats shows that popups work, but sometimes you might not want to use them, especially if you have repeated readers and loyal fans on your site.
With Leadboxes, the popup only shows when a user clicks on your link, buy button or affiliate link.
You can still offer free updates and training (just like what I did in my affiliate links) in exchange of their email addresses.
So if by chance they didn’t buy the product I’m promoting, I can still connect with them at a later date. This is really a very powerful way of building my email list.
As such, I’ve started to rebuild my email list this way. It has become truly segmented and laser targeted to the specific needs of my readers.
A New Feature Added Again: LeadLinks!
So What’s Leadlinks?
It’s an easy way to get your existing subscribers to optin to another campaign in your list.
Let’s say you have a list of email subscribers interested in blogging, and you want them to sign-up for your webinar, they won’t need to fill out and enter their emails again.
All they need to do is click on the link inside your email invite and it will pass their details to your other list. This process removes a redundant process that can negatively affect the number of people who signs up.
I’m not currently using this one yet, but I will be in the near future!
What I Didn’t like About Leadpages?
I wish I would not have to say this, but of course, every product has it’s advantages and disadvantages. Fortunately, it’s not a lot… Let’s start with the price of Leadpages. It’s currently sold at $477 annually, or $37 per month(standard) and $67 per month (PRO).
The 2 year option is probably the best deal.
And you’ll need the PRO account which has more features including the A/B split testing (a Must feature!), landing page course, access to the affiliate program, and ability to add your custom landing page templates.
For most people, that’s a lot of money.
So the first issue is the price. Fortunately, Clay’s team has created the monthly option for $37 or $67. It’s a great price to pay for a wonderful landing page solution.
There is no free trial, but you have 30 days money back guarantee so the risk is really on the leadpages team.
The other disadvantage that I would like to mention is it’s lack of ability to customize your landing pages further.
You can’t add specific elements to your landing pages. If you want to further customize your landing pages and have full control of design control, then Optimize Press 2.0 is a better solution than Leadpages (although it would take more time to create in OP2).
The templates are also optimized to convert, so it’s really a matter of creating your offer, copy, high quality products or services (This is the big challenge!
Don’t worry I have something special for you below if you don’t know where to start or if you would want to maximize the use of Leadpages).
My Recommendation on Leadpages
Would I recommend Leadpages to a friend? Yes!
This software has saved me a lot of time (and money) when it comes to creating my landing pages and promoting my products and services.
For me, more time saved, is more money saved and more profits earned (fast deployment). Once I have my offer and copy, I can easily create beautiful landing pages, split test them and get more conversions (which equates into more leads and sales).
What’s missing is a guide that can help you get more leads and sales…
This is why I’ve created this special bonus offer for people who would get leadpages via these links.
Most people offer Bonuses for leadpages that will just distract you from achieving your main goal, which is to get more leads and turn them into sales.
Instead, I’d like to offer your several bonuses that would “enhance” your leadpages purchase….
Here are the leadpages bonuses that you’ll get…
Introducing: my C.R.O. Quickstart Bonus
This Conversion Rate Optimization Quick-Start Bonus will give you a crash course on increasing conversion rates on your landing pages, so that you’ll have more leads, more sales and more customers!
Bonus #1 (Worth $97)
Split-Testing Guide - One of the ways to improve your conversion rates is to constantly test, test, test. But with Optimize Press 2.0, they are a little bit short when it comes to split testing. This guide will help you setup split-testing on your landing pages, so that you can continuously get higher conversion rates.
Bonus #2 (Worth $97)
Lead Magnet Guide - A lot of marketers including myself, have struggled with creating leadmagnets or optin-bribes. They are used to ethically request contact information from your readers in exchange of something valuable like a free report, ebook or training video.
But now all lead magnets are the same. If done incorrectly, you’ll end up bloating your list of leads with free loaders and tire-kickers. I’m not saying that you exclude them, but this Lead Magnet guide will help you attract the right customer, by positioning the perfect lead magnet to attract quality leads.
Bonus #3 (Worth $197)
Traffic Generation Guide - The most beautiful landing pages will be wasted if you don’t know how to drive traffic to these pages. I’ll share with you 3 “Top Secret” methods to generating high quality traffic to your landing pages.
Bonus #4 Exclusive Bonus to Enterprise 2 Year Billing Package($42/mo for 2 years) buyers ONLY – (Worth $997)
1 hour Virtual consultation (via skype or google+) with me on conversion rate optimization of your site, landing page critic, etc. – internet marketing related questions in the next half hour and tap into my 10,000+ hours of learning. (Here’s my linkedin profile, just in case you’re wondering what’s my credentials for helping other people)
Here’s how to Claim your Leadpages Bonuses
Clear your Browser Cookies
In order for me to get credited with your Leadpages Purchase, you need to clear your browser cookies first. Just go to your browser settings -> clear history (all) You can search how to clear your cookies here http://www.aboutcookies.org/page-2
Click the BIG Button Below
You’ll be taken to the Leadpages website with my affiliate link. Purchase Leadpages (monthly or yearly option). IMPT. You must click on the button below to get my bonuses. Thanks!
Save a screenshot of your receipt or transaction
I will need it to verify that you’ve purchased Leadpages via my affiliate links. This will make sure that you will get the bonuses I’ve promised.
Use the Contact form below
Complete the form below to claim your bonuses.