A few months ago, I started this website as a “blog” for different case studies on ppc, seo, web design, landing pages, etc.
I wanted to learn what’s working online right now, and document it here on my blog.
Eventually, because of the feedback that I received on this site, it evolved into a blog on how to use different tools (free and paid), the best practices on internet marketing(with Real results), and lastly, how to start creating websites that are lead generation machines or if you want passive income, something that earns money for you even while you sleep.
I have several Goals when I created this website
- To start building a new wordpress blog that can earn passive income.
- To generate traffic to these websites by using various internet marketing methods. (SEO, PPC, Social media, Media Buying, Email Marketing, etc)
- To analyze existing data and analytics to help improve traffic, conversion and sales.
- To help others build their websites, generate traffic and monetize as well (whether in lead generation or affiliate marketing)
- To make everything as easy to follow as much as possible
In order to reach these Goals, I’ve divided this site into 7 sections
1. Use Goals, Custom Reports, Notifications, etc in Google Analytics – You can’t improve what you can’t Track
2. Use Facebook Marketing – The World’s biggest Social Network is one of the Best Sources of Traffic
3. Twitter Marketing Strategies – It’s not about spam, Use Twitter for bookmarks, Testimonials and outreach (Get my Twitter Marketing Guide for Geeks and Non Geeks), If you want to get it free, read this post.
4. Pay Per Click Advertising – Get a 10/10 Quality Score, Discover Remarketing and Content Display
5. Search Engine Optimization – Getting your sites ranked to the Top of the Search Results
6. Landing page optimization and Conversion strategies – How to increase engagement and conversion on your websites
7. Monetization strategies – How to monetize and earn from your existing websites.
About the author, Ryan Cruz
Pre-2009, was doing freelance work. Joomla was my first CMS site.
Started blogging (free blogger account) about nursing in 2009, site is still up and running(over 503,292 visits as of today), being monetized with Adsense
Migrated to Canada in 2010, was hired as an SEO coordinator by a local internet marketing firm.
Rehired back in 2012 after resigning for awhile because of “gout” issues.
2013 Full time internet marketer, building websites that earns passive income streams (and building sites that are not doing anything as well)
2013 Occasionally, provides internet marketing services to professionals, bloggers, entrepreneurs and small business owners. By application only.
2013 Started a Juicing blog, site is revealed in my Niche marketing training series, site is receiving over 2,910 – 5,391 visits per day.
2013 I was invited by Search Engine People, Inc to join their team as a PPC Specialist (Disclaimer: This is my Personal blog and these ideas are mine. They do not reflect the ideas of my employer or co-workers. Just in case, if I say something weird, my ideas, my geekiness and my ramblings are mine alone.
2014 Visited Google Canada and attended several #Google related events like #thinkconversions
2014 My niche blogs (including the Juicing Blog) and this site has exploded in revenue and traffic (more details on this later on…)
Great People and Marketers I’ve met personally
Kevin Mullett – SMX Toronto 2013
Greg Davis (Super Affiliate Rockstar – 2012)
My Bragging Rights
- I have a wonderful and supportive family who understands what I do.
- Thanks for being a wonderful wife, sweepea and to my (almost) 3 year old son, you’re the reason I’m working hard each and every day. We love you so much.
- I’m a believer and follower of our Lord Jesus Christ - Philippians 4:13 – I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.